Solid Advice About Muscle Building That Can Help Anyone

HARDGAINERS: How to Build Muscle (The Skinny Guy Lie!!)

How to build muscle fast for skinny guys http://athleanx.com/x/hardgainers-dont-exist Are you a skinny guy wanting to know the fastest way to build muscle? I…

If you have decided that now is the right time for you to start building your muscles, you may think that you will have to be a slave to the gym for the next several months or even years. Muscle building takes more than just exercise, though. It’s having the right knowledge about how to appropriately build muscle so that you are able to attain your desired goals with minimal time and effort. Keep reading for some sound advice you can apply towards your muscle building regimen.

Always take in enough vegetables. Diets that are designed to promote muscle growth typically emphasize protein and complex carbs while placing much less importance on vegetables. Carbohydrates and proteins are found in vegetables as are many other vital nutrients. You can also get a good amount of fiber from them. The more fiber you eat, the more benefit you will get from the protein in your diet.

Your top three exercises will be a squat, deadlift and bench press. These three exercises make up the core of a solid bodybuilding routine for good reason. Not only do they increase bulk and strength, but they increase overall conditioning. Try to utilize these sorts of exercises in each workout.

Not all exercises are created equal, so be sure to do the exercises that address your specific goals. There’s a variety of workout techniques that work nearly every muscle group, or just help with general toning. Don’t forget to use a variety of different methods so that each muscle group is worked.

Most likely, you wanted to build muscle before you read this article. Now that you’ve read this article, you hopefully possess more knowledge on how you can increase your muscle mass as fast and most efficiently as you can. Put the guidance in this piece to work, so that you can get the muscles you truly desire.
[cb_profit_poster clickbank]

25 Comments on "Solid Advice About Muscle Building That Can Help Anyone"

1. Ninyth SpaceCadet | November 22, 2014 at 4:21 am | Reply

I don’t give a fuck about any of this or what people think! where can I
    actually go to find out WHAT I NEED to do in the gym, with what weights and
    for how many reps etc please help me!

2. Aleckz Mendoza | November 22, 2014 at 5:21 am | Reply

Im a slim guy but not like ultra thin. I weigh around 126 and im 5’7. I
    just started going to the gym yesterday with my friends but theyre
    Hardgainers I guess. They go for 1 hour and 30 minutes. The first day we
    worked on arms and Im extremely sore. I wanna have arms like this guy. We
    did different workouts, worked our forearm and biceps and yeah everything
    but I seemed tough being my first day. Is this too much? Not sure what all
    the workouts are called but these two days were tough. Today we worked on
    legs and shoulder. My arms feel tight after the first day. As In crazy
    sore. I cant straighten out my arms. I dont wanna get skinnier. I wanna
    look good. Not like a monster, bodybuilder. But like this guy. Gimme some
    feedback. No bs. Im 16 btw

3. Im a hardgainer cause I cant eat enough it seems, I dont eat shakes too,
    and meaby the worst is that I drink lotsa soy milk (phyto-estrogens).
    And also the pussy-assed music in my gym just make my estrogen go up :)

4. Hello , i just wondering , why I can’t gain muscle ? I’m really skinny guy
    , my weight is 50kg only. after I workout 1 month, my weight only increase
    1kg . But I go to gym 5 days every week and workout 2 hours and I lifting
    heavier also. But it’s like nothing improvement for my body. Why? Can you
    explain for my problem? Because I truly sad when this happen to me.

5. all true ! I put on 25 Lbs of muscles in 6 months and i was skinny as hell
    !

6. BobDylanMorgan | November 22, 2014 at 8:12 am | Reply

I am also a hard gainer, but then I ate 8500 calories a day. “Stay skinny
    now bitch!”

7. I do dragon flags, windshield wipers, one arm push ups, typewriter and
    archer pull ups, some planche and lever progressions at my gym, just stuff
    that really sticks out and no one else there does, and several times people
    have asked me how long it took me to learn it, what muscles it works, if I
    do gymnastics, and shit about how they can’t do it, etc. The only reason I
    consider stopping doing these is so that people will leave me the fuck
    alone. But I still do them so people will see that my power level is higher
    than theirs.

8. I used to think I was a hard gainer. But that just because I never truely
    committed myself to a program. Once I really started to eat right and train
    more frequently and stayed committed I started noticing some slight gains.
    Now I can’t get enough. If I don’t do some for of excersice I feel like my
    entire day is just a waste. To any guy who thinks he’s a hard gainer. Just
    fully commit yourself and soon you will notice muscle. From there I hate to
    say it but you’ll pretty much fall in love with yourself and you’ll really
    want to see where you can go from there. I’m not where I want to be yet.
    But I can’t wait to get there. And no joke there are so many options for
    healthy food that taste sooo much better than it’s unhealthy alternative.

9. I want to get huge(swole) Big with muscle and strength will this workout
    help me (your website)

10. Haha. The weird looking triceps push down was one I tried a few weeks ago.
    I was just like I don’t give a fu€k what I look like doing this exercise,
    I’m trying it!!!

11. Just eat enough, and youll be big. But dont eat shit, eat healthy stuff
    like rice vegetables, chicken, good meat.. etc. no junkfood. Have a calorie
    surplus, and you have gains. thats all

12. Jesus Fernandez | November 22, 2014 at 10:29 am | Reply

that is exaclty what i did at the gym. I waited a few minutes after my
    workout was over just to not look like a wimp. Thanks for your help!!!!!

13. Im surprised that you didn’t even mention that diet makes huge difference.
    I am a hardgainer, I was skinny as hell. However I have put over 35 pounds
    of weight in a year, which obviously isn’t a 100% lean mass, but I wouldn’t
    even get close to that If I hasn’t been counting calories and making sure
    I’m on caloric surplus every day.

14. Three biggest tips
    I have:
    One- programming is key. Don’t just go in the gym, throw on a weight, and
    lift.

You should know exactly how much weight you are gonna use, how many reps,
    how many sets, and how much rest between. Numbers should be based on how
    strong you are and your goals.

2. Let your muscle grow: If you are hitting your body hard, let yourself be
    fully recovered before the next workout. Generally hitting each muscle
    twice a week should
    Be plenty if you’re going hard. If you keep Hitting the muscle over and
    over without letting it recover fully, it can’t grow.

3. Eat that food. You can’t build muscle if you don’t have anything to
    build it with!

These things are all
    Key. I had really plateaued when I was a beginner, but all of
    This helped me.

15. so much helpful advice you could have actually given to us hard gainers and
    you say all that garbage, come on Jeff, wtf. Because im a hard gainer I
    have to be a complete retard in the gym?? I’m a hard gainer because no
    matter what I do I cant put on WEIGHT.

16. Valentin Velkovski | November 22, 2014 at 11:57 am | Reply

im wondering if the age stops me for building muscle, cuz im 33 already

17. This “Caring How you look” has turned into a Neurotic Obsession for SO many
    young men out there that it’s become an epidemic of Neurotic behavior. I
    have never seen this neurotic obsession so bad in my 38 years of working
    out.

18. Great video. I remember having to break that mental barrier before.

19. im skinny and weigh 129, I’m 5’9. i wanna build a lot of muscle especially
    around my butt. I’m 37 inches around my butt and want to be 45 inches
    around my butt. someone help with advice

20. I was a “hardgainer” 10 minutes ago… that was before watching this
    video!!!

21. BillCutting1855 | November 22, 2014 at 2:56 pm | Reply

I was doing hip bucks in my gym yesterday during peak hours. For those of
    you that don’t know what that exercise is you essentially lie on your back
    on the ground with your heels on a bench and slowly air hump the ceiling. I
    nailed all my sets and got funny looks from both guys and girls while I was
    doing it, but you know what? Who the fuck cares! If you’re uncomfortable
    doing what needs to be done in the gym push yourself out of that comfort
    zone. Next time I do hip bucks I’ll do it right in the middle of the gym so
    everyone can see me. Life’s too short to worry about what other people may
    or may not be thinking about you. Just get on with it and get those gains!
    :D

22. train at home, no freaking distractions :)

23. Is there a way to be fat and a hard gainer?

24. I’m not a “hardgainer” I’ve gotten more muscular and leaner in 6 months of
    lifting weights and jogging. But that’s besides the point. I don’t get it
    why some people laugh or ridicule people who are skinny or fat when they’re
    at the gym. I look up to them because in them I see a part of myself when I
    started. They’re willing to work hard and that’s to me the most important
    part.